Sunday, June 15, 2008

Fracture Of Eye Brow Bone

Ted 2.0 (#4): Ein Ei, Sir!


Ich freue mich, wenn ich zum Papa gehe immer auf das Frühstück. Denn da gibt es meistens leckere Frühstückseier. Only very, very rare, they are not perfect. But usually the taste soooo good. I used to think they taste good, just because they cooked the daddy. When I eat eggs for breakfast somewhere else, it is often the case that the egg is too hard or too soft, however. The poached egg - it was probably served raw - we were in a cafe in Stühlinger. We ordered a new egg - which itself was much too hard. An even harder egg - I thought it was initially for a stone - I was at the Hotel Engel served on Lake Constance. My dad makes really suuper eggs for breakfast. But to me he knows that only eggs with a zero on it are from hens that are kept really animal friendly. The I have learned during a tour in Ausgustiner Museum. Did you know the way that the largest bird's egg, the ostrich egg?

0 comments:

Post a Comment