Monday, June 30, 2008

Arnold Schwarzenegger Is A Good Role Model

Rampensau #7: Echte Rockstars


There were the times of Charles in 2000 and other mobile discos, who toured the land, and when I KISS in the early 80s as a 13-year-old, motivated my acoustic guitar for an electric Framus (in the replica of a Gibson Les Paul) to exchange. It was the moment where I should put the "Beatles Complete" sheet music for several years in the corner and the Abba-plates, which had given me my mother to gather dust, began. My soft-Sept plucked chords gave way to barre chords, and the focus was now on rhythm Geschrabbel, in seasons with two series-connected distortion (Distortion and overdrive), the Boss brand. And that should remain so for some years: Glam Rock galore.
As a friend Charles a few months ago once again sent an e-mail "Who's going to be ...", I thought for a minute this time, in a" Yep "to put in the mail. The youtube link from the mail-opening tour in Melbourne, I had to look not at all. There are bands just because you have to just go. I decide when the following principles: historical significance (Megadeth in 2005), influencing generations of bands (just KISS) or often called "the I must see again live before they live may no longer" (Motörhead). Since KISS have in recent years is not necessarily to my active music-language vocabulary, I have in recent weeks, many albums hoch und runter gehört. Und dann immer ein anerkennendes „wow, cool“ als ich erzähle, dass ich auf KISS gehe. Interessanterweise auch von vielen Leuten, die in ganz anderen Genres – von Elektro, über Biedermann-Pop bis NY Hardcore - zuhause sind.
Abfahrt Freiburg ist 18h – Zielort Zürich. Tja, und dann stelle ich fest, dass KISS live quasi unbeschreiblich sind. You want the best, you got the best, the hottest band in the world. Kiss. Showman-Factor Five. Schaut mal auf youtube unter Stichwort "Lovegun" - der schwebende Paul...

0 comments:

Post a Comment