Since I could not imagine anything at first, under the new SO (student organization) and then something like this: The SO is organized as a separate state! The people, in this case, the students choose the parliament, which in turn selects the school board - or just not selected or deselects. Remains to be seen only if a deviation of the internal party line exclusion from the committees, or perhaps the same is followed by a pan-like expulsion. In any event, in addition, session-intensive to these government offices, other offices that need to be filled, of course. Since the post of auditor, whose role will be, it would be to prevent that the funds go into the pockets of his own MPs. But even that is not likely to endure well. What is there to the bribery of course the account for expenses or other operating expenses? - It should be noted that this is a rhetorical question - Anyway, I am clearly of the opinion that such members have to be bribed and if not möglich ist, muss man sie eben unschädlich machen. Hier darf ich aus strafrechtlichen Gründen keine Empfehlung abgeben. Da ich meinen Strafregisterauszug wohl noch brauchen werde, sei an dieser Stelle auch klar von einer Bestechung abgeraten - Ich neige sowieso mehr zum Ausdruck: Schenkung. Aber Geschmäcker sind bekanntlich verschieden und so sei es dann auch jedem selbst überlassen, den nach seinem Gusto adäquatesten Begriff für obiges Vorgehen zu wählen. Wer allerdings Mühe mit diesen neuen Kommissionen haben sollte, der kann natürlich alle Register der Schweizer Demokratie ziehen und das Referendum ergreifen. Besonders interessant wird dies, wenn die Schule dereinst, Gott bewahre, privat werden sollte - Müsste doch hier the mandatory referendum. - This would be like a candidate to an international organization - but I prefer to advocate for it, deport the criminal aliens in our school, I probably will soon submit an initiative with just that thought. - Heavy I could not have it this well: when measured in terms of federal rules on initiatives, I would need that is only about 10 people who sign my project. In addition, I plan also to the lounge only the upper classes (4M, 3F) to the public. But wait: That would be just as contrary as my above suggestion of human rights. Too bad, fought I but for a good cause! But for once, enough of the critical words, because really you should support such a reform was. Promises to the student body but a certain degree of autonomy and participation rights. Since then, it is not so bad if there are 3 students in the Convention alone against a superior number of civil servants (Also called teachers) need to rebel. Democracy would thus be enough done, to hell with the proportional representation! Incidentally noted that these three students assume the role of "Convention Panel Member. Finally, I would once again ask the money question: How about meeting with canteen funds and privileged seats? I would that you look at the proposal can go back through your head - otherwise I probably already the topic for my 3rd Initiative found here sometimes and give out the 3-times-yes-Parole! My fate vote. By the way ....
Why the author remains anonymous for the time being? has
An attentive reader asked me this question only recently. (Or I found the article very recently.) In response just this:
What use was it you? Surely you could then see any prevailing sentiment confirmed. Or are you at all if so create a bogeyman? I think my identity does not matter here at all and the blog can be neither worse nor better - If all private. But on the Internet should one deal with the issue of personal data very carefully - You never know what a rector as just "googling". Of course they fear not only principals, but also future employers, etc. In particular, with opinions always be careful. Why else write even the best journalists at the NZZ's comments under a pseudonym? - Attention leading question! - Anyway, the article makes her virtually as good as a publicist and as little and you will therefore only less comprehensible. And also need not fear arbitrary and inappropriate consequences. For the arrogant impression that may have arisen when compared with trained journalists, I ask for forgiveness as the author of course all those who use according to the meaning of this example have not covered. - So much Still on the subject
: the question writer, I give my identity of course happy to award in person. However, the prior condition is to sign a waiver. - Unfortunately, such procedures result of past events and commitments have been necessary, but we had forgotten something! I'm finally not resentful.
0 comments:
Post a Comment