butane Madre love, SMS-damaged!
with sunburn and sunstroke I sit around in consternation of Kant's resource center - and all for the famous 20 seconds of fame? For personal ambition? Maybe even for the class reputation. But certainly not because of the patty, I took this agony on me. And even if masse next few dead injured are present, it is clear, experience one for me: The sports day in addition to all the hideous events KSR organizational blessing to my soul.
Much less joy prepare my mind the philosophy 2 lessons every Wednesday morning, in each case which I do not really know if I now know I will not know anything or if I am slower than the tortoise. As if this were not enough of the questions that come up at each depth discussions on Keksdiebe and polar bears. But here also separates the chaff (24 students) of wheat (15 Students) - I would remove it a few benches. As a kind of saving measure.
In return, you could procure something for lysergic acid - As a purely precautionary measure, of course. Although I am a practical experiment, not more averse to philosophy for some lessons. Where the hell that is the chemistry practical classes of 4M gone? We should learn something here but for life ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment