any day. Or not?
Dear readers, I'm stumped! And not because I once again sit in front of my chemistry documents, sadder but of many reasons. Today I know that is that I, along with many others, A-levels will not exist in specialist maths - And I had been so looking forward to the environmental science degree at the ETH. Now I have it or not, my second Choice to take and architect. Because it hurts, at least not if you can math - it hurts but not if you can not. No, it's even better when you have no idea of math - So you can concentrate on a year to build a house and to collect unemployment in the next ... uh ... Ideas! to be my dream Penner I can happily carry anyway. In England.
And then there's something interesting: The etymology of nine of the KSR ring tone. At first I was waiting for the morning after the bell on the announcement of the Super Value days in their Coop. Unfortunately, there were no savings days at Coop but only 2x days in the Migros Cumulus. I joined me so early in the morning at the Kant Stop to buy Summit, mineral and butane, and accordingly held out my Cumulus card. The face of the seller should have seen you, dear readers! But try the best it right on Monday itself. In any event, the friendly lady advised me to try it once in the staff room. Since there was enough fruit. Although I would have been served with a summit, I could not believe me anyway, take a few grapes for later. Arrived in the staff room a warm feeling came over me down from the breast away, I was thinking of the emotional sentimental emotion from me - but too early happy. As for me, heated was the hot coffee, to me probably one of these fruit and vegetable vendor by mistake (who believe it!) had tipped over my shirt. And as if this were not enough, all staring at me suddenly, the resemblance seems too large to be Brad Pitt. Because it was but apparently not, because no one wanted an autograph from me. It had to be some other reason. No wonder the woman had stopped at Kanti such an expression of irony in the face as she advised me to pick the fruit in the staff room. At least for the fruits of labor, this is apparently the wrong place.
A little addendum: The canteen should stop selling more hot dogs because they taste like latest scientific knowledge even Mr S. Only Ketchup should perhaps be avoided especially for inexperienced eaters ...
Sun, and that was my last blog for now esteemed readers. I go to the private television. Since you must still talk about the sleazy themes! My successor takes over, a certain gentleman from Egnach SMS addict. And I come back as soon as I stop for fuel fresh ideas - ie next Monday!
0 comments:
Post a Comment