I reach the dance hall in the city and go inside. "Hi Ted" skin me bird on his shoulder. Pretty badly the shed. It run the indie charts in the late 80s and having to stress many students seem that they have to get up early tomorrow. "Ted, you see that woman over there who dances there? I love her immensely. "Now he dances around the stranger. 5 minutes later it is ready: bird got kicked out because he claims to have collected too many bark beetles. Also, I am leaving the dance hall and make my way home.
Monday, October 8, 2007
Change Padlock Kombination
tab Stories # 2: bird flight
I reach the dance hall in the city and go inside. "Hi Ted" skin me bird on his shoulder. Pretty badly the shed. It run the indie charts in the late 80s and having to stress many students seem that they have to get up early tomorrow. "Ted, you see that woman over there who dances there? I love her immensely. "Now he dances around the stranger. 5 minutes later it is ready: bird got kicked out because he claims to have collected too many bark beetles. Also, I am leaving the dance hall and make my way home.
I reach the dance hall in the city and go inside. "Hi Ted" skin me bird on his shoulder. Pretty badly the shed. It run the indie charts in the late 80s and having to stress many students seem that they have to get up early tomorrow. "Ted, you see that woman over there who dances there? I love her immensely. "Now he dances around the stranger. 5 minutes later it is ready: bird got kicked out because he claims to have collected too many bark beetles. Also, I am leaving the dance hall and make my way home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment