Sunday, October 28, 2007

Aux Antenna For Handheld Cb

Screaming Silence # 4: Search 2114


Almost no one is as long as the four-digit numbers at the start as I did. By 1995 - when virtually all departed on three-digit numbers, you can certainly remember the hype - have MC Joe and I are catering for the idiosyncratic and fascinating four-digit level. Staccato-like, we threw each other the numbers at the head of which we had already heard. There were nights when we talked about nothing else, just against the female guests also like cold cuts. Our passion is also expressed by the elitist attitude of our bodies on display by our avant-garde look. Sweaters, shoes and threadbare corduroys.

We ended friendships with the uncultured philistines, who were content with a 204, pah, yes even specified it. To date, four-digit numbers a magical attraction for me, whenever they run into me on the road. My passion grabbed me as I in June 1995, the first time a 9875 got to see where that was not even really know me. From today's perspective, nothing special, but then I felt a great satisfaction, which of course went by quickly. Because I wanted more, and MC Joe it was, I think the same way.

Restless in search of the king of all figures: 2114! In words, two-one-one-four! If überhaupt nur zu vergleichen mit einer 1535. Wie gesagt, wenn überhaupt. Die 2114 raubte mir zahllose Nächte und hielt mich jahrelang außer Atem. Immer wenn ich mich kurz vor dem Ziel wähnte, entpuppten sich die vermeintlichen 2114er als penetrante 8678, morbide 9782 oder allgemein völlig überschätzte 2208. Ich kann verstehen, dass die Liebhaber von Dreistellern nicht nachvollziehen können, wie sehr MC Joe und ich alles daran setzten, nur einmal im Leben eine 2114 zu besitzen. Selbst durch das aufkommende Internet – so unsere Hoffnung damals – wurde es nicht einfacher, nein, es war ausweglos. Meine Freunde machten sich große Sorgen und brachten mir immer wieder dreistellige Zahlen mit. Mal eine 876 oder einen 635 (the only male figure in the triple digits). Nice gesture, but by testifying incomprehension. I thanked him like, inside me I was eaten away, however. The match against MC Joe had long since given way to a great void. Today I'm glad I never had one in 2114 and most likely this will remain forever. Longing is my drive now. It is now important to me than the fulfillment of possession of a 2114th

0 comments:

Post a Comment