Yes today is the 'scho' Weihnachten?
love pencil sharpener and pencil trays,
How did I mich heute morgen, wie sicherlich viele, gefreut, wieder in die Schule gehen zu können - Nach der Maturaarbeit so etwas wie Erholung und Entspannung. Aber nichts war’s vorerst mit Erholung. Zunächst einmal suchte ich, natürlich vergebens, das Gebäude mit der Hausnummer „Hl“. Im Nachhinein habe ich natürlich herausgefunden, dass die üblichen Zimmerbezeichnungen den etwas komplexer aussehenden weichen mussten. Hört sich natürlich besser, wenn man noch schnell ins Hl3.05 gehen muss, als wenn man bloss Zimmer 305 gesagt hätte. Ich stelle mir da ernsthaft die Frage, was an den alten Zimmerbezeichnungen böse war. Und den Eindruck, man sei eine riesige Schule mit duzenden Gebäuden, welche dann natürlich special labels deserve, you have to make now is not real. What comes out cheating, we have recently been able to observe in Beijing - it does matter out sometime. No later than when I stand in front of the main building and wonder what it except for "H" is still on place names. Where: I have a GPS navigation system for each student would find much more reliable anyway. These systems are now working very well so you could take that way from the gym in the cube with a stop at the stop Kant firmly. And then of course the money is better spent Kant, as with the acquisition of information terminals. Granted, I use sometimes, the "Meaning" function in Word, but also because they should not believe everything. Monitors must be replaced with information kiosks not only cheated once again, it is also extraordinarily bold - and I actually keep in front of me. But even that would not be a problem, these terminals would show the important information on how damaged as Hl3.05 for 3 years 4 Graders translated. And these things have a touch screen, moreover, do not - at least we have now looked at me quizzically when I tried to come on the screen to Isy. Fortunately, that also happened before another, and so also ensures that the home service continue working added. When the teachers would be me because I do not quite sure, maybe these might soon be replaced by information terminals - Then please touch screen. And so I ask myself this morning multiple times: Yes today is the 'scho Christmas?
On that note: Happy Love semester university staff!
0 comments:
Post a Comment